Did you know that research has shown that exposure to pleasant aromas can lead to a 40% improvement in your mood? That's a considerable improvement! And something that you can control using essential oils, candles, linen sprays, and other resources. So, for example, you can use citrus aromas like Lemon Essential Oil or Sweet Orange to feel energized and productive and Cypress Essential Oil for difficult times to relieve anxiety, restlessness, and insomnia.
At From Cleo, we believe that essential oil diffusers are a great way of adding fragrances to your home in a very efficient and safe manner.
While candles are the traditional and reliable source for filling your space with pleasant scents, they can be a hassle to maintain. Essential oil diffusers do the same job without a wick needing to be clipped, the fear of an open flame, or some nasty black smoke filling your air.
That's why, today, I want to present you our fantastic Glass & Wood Ceramic Diffuser, a beautiful decor piece that scents your space and looks gorgeous while doing it!
This diffuser is elegant and efficient for the bedroom, a home office, or any room up to 270 sq ft. It uses ultrasonic technology to diffuse essential oils, which keeps their complete integrity, which means no heating.
The best features in a nutshell:
- Beautiful and different – no one will have a diffuser like yours
- Electric - doesn't require batteries
- Ceramic glass cover
- Silent operation
Other important details:
- White electric cord
- Safety off switch
- Timer option
- Low energy consumption
Pair it down with the Welcome Home Fragrance Oil Collection, and you will have the best combination of style and aroma.
- Mode 1: Continuous mode. Red light. Mist emits continuously. Automatically turns off after 4 hours.
- Mode 2: Continuous high mode. Blue light. Mist emits continuously. Automatically turns off after 2.5 hours.
- Mode 3: Intervals of 30 seconds mode. Green light. Mist emits at intervals. Automatically turns off after 6 hours.
- Mode 4: 2-hour timer. Purple light.
- Mode 5: Power off. No light.
Super easy to use:
- Choose Location: Pick an open area in a room or office with a solid surface.
- Add Water: Fill your diffuser water tank to the water reservoir's fill line with clean tap water.
- Add fragrance oils: we highly recommend trying essential oils over synthetic fragrances, but both are safe to use with this diffuser.
- Turn On.
- Enjoy the calming power of scents.
Let me know what you think!