One of the most well-known and commonly used essential oils in aromatherapy!
- Botanical Name: Lavandula officinalis (40/42)
- Origin: France
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Flower
- Plant Description: This herb belongs to the Lamiaceae family. It’s a bushy shrub with tiny, tubular blossoms with 12-18 inches flowers that spike upward.
- Aroma: Fresh, herbaceous, floral scent with a woody, balsamic undertone
- Note: Middle to top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear
- Blends Well With Bay, Bergamot, Chamomile, Citronella, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Pine, Thyme, Rosemary, Rosewood, Ylang-ylang
- Main Constituents: Linalyl acetate, linalool
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: None
- More Safety Info: Storage life up to 4 years.